We still have multiple ways that you can volunteer to assist with PBF aside from onsite chores.Volunteer opportunities:
- Onsite greeters and pals for noobs! It’s always nice to be welcomed into a new environment by a friendly face, a mutually consensual hug, or even a guided tour of the facilities.
- Our technical crew is looking for website designers, especially people with knowledge in Drupal and CSS.
- There is opportunity to assist with menu planning. We’re really interested in Vegetarians and Vegans to assist with nutritional meal planning for these folks.
- Bring items for the snack table for yourself and others to enjoy. And remember that you too are empowered to clean up the table at any time during the event.
- If you are interested in unpacking the gear when it returns to Austin we need assistance getting it off the trailer and back into long term storage.
- We’re open to people who would like to perform like fire spinning, belly dancing, hand drumming, or really whatever your talent is we would like to help you shine.
- In an effort to be green you might consider car pooling with someone(s) to the event and save a little on parking.
- PBF is an ever evolving event, with this in mind we would love to hear your feedback on ways you can volunteer to help us grow and become a better event.
You can email the PBF coordinator email@example.com if you’re interested in any of these volunteer opportunities.